Here are a few of my favorite things to do with play dough:
- Roll play dough into a long snake, model the word "loooong" and make a hissing sound that your child can imitate
- Model the words "pat pat pat" and "roll roll roll" while you play
- Show your child how to squish the play dough with a finger and of course model this fun word
- Roll your play dough into a ball and pretend to make it "bounce bounce bounce"
- When it's time to clean up, roll little balls of play dough for your child and model the word "in" every time they put a ball of play dough away